Traditional Island Luxury
Boutique Resort From USD $275
Bantai, Koh Phangan, Thailand
From USD $275
A wonderful collection of Thai inspired villas, cottages and a hotel gathered around a gorgeous stretch of beach on the still as yet unspoiled Koh Phangan with a magnificent spa set directly on the hill with breathtaking views of the bay.Traditional Island Luxury
Koh Phangan is located in the middle of the gulf of Thailand. It is about 70 km. from the mainland and about 15 km. from Koh Samui. Pha-ngan is the largest of Samui’s neighboring islands with an area of 168 sq km. Over 70% is tropical forests, lowlands, coconut fields and secluded beaches.
From Thong Sala pier, trails run to Panviman Resort all the way from Bantai Village through the mountains and to Thong Nai Pan Beach, a beautiful unspoiled beach.
• 18 Superior Hotel Rooms (32.40 square meter) King or twin beds.
• 10 Deluxe Hotel Rooms (44 square meter) King or twin beds.
• 22 Deluxe Cottages (51 square meters) King bed only.
• 4 Family Cottages (40 square meter/per floor) King and twin beds.
• 14 Pool Villas (109 Square meters) King or twin beds.
• 3 Spa Villas (80 square meters) King bed only.
• 1 President Suite (121.5 square meters) King bed only.
• Air – Conditioning
• Private bathroom with bathtub & hot and cold shower
• Bathtub inside or outside for Deluxe Cottage
• Jacuzzi in the open – air terrace for Spa Villa and President Suite
• Mini-bar & refrigerator
• Tea & coffee facilities
• LCD TV
• Satellite TV
• Individual DVD
• IDD telephone
• Electronic Safe
• Beach sandals, beach bag, towels, bathrobe, hair dryer, torch, slipper, umbrellas and scale
Pan Sea Restaurant (07:00 hrs. - 10:00 hrs.)
A magnificent restaurant set directly on the hill with stunning 360° views over two spectacular golden sand beaches and the Gulf of Siam, serving Thai and International cuisine during breakfast time.
Stone Beach Restaurant (11:00 hrs. - 23:00 hrs.)
Beach front restaurant is serving Thai and International cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Cool Sand Pub & Restaurant (18:00 hrs. – 01:00 hrs.)
Chill out at Cool Sand Pub & Restaurant.
Dine, Drink, Dance!!! Dining is a delight at the Cool Sand Pub & Restaurant, Drink at the coolest place for nightlife in Thong Noi Pan, Koh Phangan. And enjoy dancing at the invitation of our live band.
Pool Deck Bar (11:00 hrs. – 17:00 hrs.)
Both relaxing and refreshing at Pool Bar offers light lunch meals and a selection of cocktails and music entertainment. Also great for reserving romantic dinner for your special time in paradise.
- Viman Spa operates between 10:00 hrs. – 19.00 hrs.
- Thai massage
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi operates on 08:30 hrs. – 20.00 hrs.
- Library in magnificent Pan Sea Restaurant
- Private beach and sun beds
- Beach towel service at beach area
- Kids Club
- Outdoor fitness
- Viman shop
- Water sports: diving, snorkeling, kayaking
- Exploring the island: trekking, boat trip, motorbikes rental, jeep round the island, snorkeling trips, waterfall day trips and more.
"The rooms were very spacious and the view out the balcony was lovely. (The pics on the hotel website of the room are accurate - I think the room we stayed in was called Deluxe Superior, which is their second-from-the-bottom I think - i.e. we did not stay in a standalone villa.) I liked that the balcony was big enough to have both space in the sun and space with a little roof, so we could sit out there even if there was a quick rainstorm. Air conditioning worked great, bathroom and shower are big and spacious. We didn't use room service - only ate one meal at the hotel actually, dinner the first night - it was perfectly good but there are many great small places in town so we ate there." Cabe Cabe, London, UK
"Great staff at this lovely hotel resort. Sitting perched on the peninsula between twin beaches, Panviman shows the attention to detail that helps justify its price tag. Our room (510 – top right in the deluxe block…recommended because it has only one neighbour and keeps the sun on the balcony longer than the other rooms) had everything we could need and offered great views to the southeast, meaning that waking to the sunrise was a spectacular moment. The bathroom has a window to the living space and balcony so you can soak and take in the view at the same time. There are four bars/restaurants to choose from at different times of day and the pool area spreads up through well-maintained gardens, with the water running down through plunge-pools before hitting the main swimming area. Breakfast delivers fantastic coffee and a good selection of breads, fruits, juices and cooked fare." John Bownas, London
There are a range of options and packages that vary with season and length of stay. Be prepared to spend between USD $275 and USD $500 per night for most of the accommodations.